Tiny Home Questions
We understand that there are so many questions when it comes to a tiny home. We want to help you as best we can by answering some of the most commonly asked questions about a tiny home.
Can't Find an answer to your Tiny Home question?
If you can't find the answer to your tiny home question below. Be sure to email us by going to our Contact Us page and send it to us we will get back to you rather quickly.
What are the prices of your tiny homes?
- Our prices vary based on which options you select for certain models. Our PASSAGE model starts at 36,000, Our EVEREST model starts at 52,500, and our NOTAROSA starts at 57,300.
Do you provide financing on your tiny house models?
- We have many different finance options available! Give us a call to discuss your options!
What are the options I have to choose from when building my Tiny House?
- We have many different options to choose from when it comes to selecting the thing that will make your Tiny Home your own including staircase options, storage solutions, flooring colors, exterior colors, various counter tops, appliance colors, Entry Door choices and even whether or not you'd prefer a tub or a shower.
How long does it take to build one?
- It really depends on what options you have selected and if we are backed up on orders.
Can I make any changes to the build of the product?
- You have the option of customizing your Tiny Home as much as you would like.
How is the finished product delivered to me?
- The finished product is delivered to you ready to move in with your furniture and comes equipped with all your appliances installed and ready for operation.
What type of insulation do you use?
- We use a GPS polystyrene structural insulated panel system that both insulated our walls and roof but also gives an R30 rating as well.
Do you need insurance for your tiny house?
- Yes you should always make sure your tiny home is insured by any standard RV Insurance plan.
How much does a Tiny House weigh?
- The average weight of one of our homes is 10,500 lbs.
Does it have air conditioning?
- Air Conditioning is offered as a $2,200.00 upgrade on all our models.
What kind of hook ups do they have?
- All the hook ups on your Tiny Home are exactly the same that you would find on any RV Travel Trailer with a 30amp electrical hook up.
Can I trailer it myself?
- YES! Our Tiny Homes do not require any special permits or Driver Licences to tow and transport them.